What is is?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised all they have to say about themselves here:
A guide on how to cure your Diabetes permanently
- Teaching you the little-known secrets of a cured diabetic who never passes on dessert
- Teaching you why drinking actually is actually beneficial for most diabetics
- Teaching you the one common cause of diabetes, mood swings and irritability
- Teaching you how to defeat diabetes even if you’ve got a sweet tooth
- Teaching you the two biggest mistakes every diabetic must avoid
Is anyone actually buying it?Time for some hard facts. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something called the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indication of a product’s sales rank. I’ve processed this figure and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. How To Play The Diabetes Game To Win scores 71.95/100 which is about standard.
Time to buy – your optionsBy now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product’s about. You’ve examined in detail the user reviews and testimonials. Maybe you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.yourdiabetescure.com/, and look for their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay using a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing the standard price for the product was $39.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: yourdiabetescure.com you’ll also be taken through to yourdiabetescure.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. In this case though, because you arrived at the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do buy, I will receive a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might like to choose this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You’d like to receive a purchase bonus (see below)